Monday, December 17, 2018

Please help me
I am being forced to shoot poison by my owner who is dan Richard mitchal who is working for the police trying to force me to buy dope of the internet so that the police can roll the web .

I am at 836 grover ave
Dan also is the man who stole and sold my information from my jumpdrives including the chevron info


The police have access to all my computer files I traced it from my email but they still force me to be herere getting beaten and raped

I need medical help I am mentally disabled and have disability insurance with my parents house insurance sunlife

I had a part of my brain cut out at st pauls hospital

I am also the owner of 2 billion dollar policys that my family is trying to kill me for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carley.mnn@gmail.com