Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My vest that has been doing their best

My mom let me  let me keep hers asked her vest end it inside we’re not feathers but what I call little White godss day  the name was naturally given and I believe god did come in this ,most powerful form on earth as was demonstrated.  We are about the success and saving of us all and finding a way to succeed through this hard time environmentally and technologically and  to what David Bowie called spiders from Morris although they don’t like that babe and they don’t identify with it they taught me to build my body although I didn’t have enough ever cheat to do it they taught me to try and build other peoples bodies although I didn’t have enough energy to do it ,


Paper promise they were promised by Obama a safe place to call home not necessarily a human body of their own but A life in their own environment not being trafficked and tortured.


They are important and deserve to be safe .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carley.mnn@gmail.com