Wednesday, November 21, 2018

My father is in danger due to many factors the Russians saved his life .   They also remotely protected my mother the best they could more so than me .  primarily I heard my mother  is poisoning him while at home, she is also being beaten by men that are supposed to be protecting her , their


 The reason you may have thought was oil related but my aunt Anne Hogg my moms twin has an account with myself her client and I own 2 maximum life insurance policy’s . One was being investigated and that’s the time that the accusations and strange behaviour started . My mom is the only witness to this and her family is involving Russians that are misinformed to try and get the money. My aunt Anne Hogg is claiming I’m a random investor to transition houses and trafficked me to a man in the Manson family , they told me it was leukima treatment and put my ex boyfriends body in mine who I owned the policy .


I do have leukaemia and the medical system has given one dose of Solaris I think, I have extreme brain damage which dr javar at St. Paul’s medical center can show results for the tests on the frontal lobe biopsy he took.
Is it the onion maggot he specializes in that I am being tested on for .? I’m in a long term study . But the the onion router or onion news means it’s fake .


The master slave computer program at my mother and fathers house is why my dad is so badly controlled as my mom is home full time .  I was the one to misuse chevrons programming on his home computer. We all supported Nigeria’s actions and I hope you all will take responsibility and send me some hope, as I’m kidnaped and you have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carley.mnn@gmail.com